HOW TO ASSEMBLE YOUR BOX-O-MANIA PLAY BOX
Please note that the shiny side of the material should face out on each panel
- Step 1: Begin with the front piece, which has the door and two small windows
- Step 2: Attach the two side walls to the front (side walls each have one window on them)
- Step 3: Firmly bend each tab along the edge in order to match the shape of the tab inserts and push them through. Start from top and work your way down the side.
- Step 4: Once both walls are attached to the front, attach the back wall (a large solid rectangle with two strips of Velcro). These Velcro strips will line up with the Velcro strips on the floor panel in order to secure the play box. Note:All four walls have an extra flap at the bottom which needs to be folded under towards the center of the play box. The flap should be flat against the floor. When the floor panel is added, they will all lock into place.
- Step 5: Once the front, back and two side walls are connected and the flap along the bottom of each is folded under it is time to put the floor panel in place. Note: The floor needs to be installed beginning from one side to the other side wall, not from the front wall to the back wall or vice versa. Make sure to line up the Velcro strips and press firmly into place
- Step 6: To add the roof (the long piece with the triangular ends and tabs), apply firm pressure to shape the tabs for inserts along the top of the side walls, beginning on one side and working your way to the other side.
HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR BOX-O-MANIA PLAY BOX STICKERS
- Step 1: Remove the stickers and apply them to the interior or exterior of the play box
- Step 2. Keep the backings for each sticker so that you can replace the stickers on this surface to maintain their quality and adhesiveness